Welcome to Venice!
This apartment is located in San Barnaba, the artist quarter of Venice, close to the Accademia and the Palazzo Grassi area.
Campo San Barnaba is one of Venices most picturesque squares... out of the usual bustle of tourists, yet only two minutes away from the Cą Rezzonico vaporetto stop (water bus line 1), which takes you to the Rialto and San Marco in about seven minutes.
The apartment is in a genuine 17th century town house (renovated), located in a calm and relaxing place, surrounded by restaurants, bars, markets etc.
This nice sized duplex apartment is very charming and comfortable.
It is composed by:
On the 1st floor:
- large and fully equipped kitchen,
- dining area,
- bathroom with a confortable shower cabin and toilet,
- and the private stairs leading to the top floor;
- romantic master bedroom, with a queen size bed (which can be converted into 2 twin size beds upon request),
- large and very chraming living-room (with exposed beams), including a good convertible couch.
- Satelite TV,
- air conditioning.
This apartments is ideal for two people, with the possibility to sleep one or two more people on the sofa bed.
Baby cot available...
Contact Venice@apartment-in-france.com to learn more